An online experiential space designed for curious, busy humans to bring more play into your day.
An artfully designed online experience to create the conditions for play, spontaneity and joy to unfold.
Join our online community which uses improv, movement & body-based practices to help you connect with your inner playfulness, build confidence and discover the joy available in every moment.
🤸♀️ Unfold is…
- A monthly membership which gives you access to a vibrant community focused on incorporating more play into their lives.
- A supportive network of creatives, parents, executives, artists, entrepreneurs, and all-round curious humans.
- A live, evolving and dynamic online experience that responds to you.
For $60 per month, you will have exclusive access to:
🤔 Is this for me?
This community might be a good fit for you if:
- You’d like to find more play, spontaneity or joy in your life.
- You’re having a creative block, feeling disconnected from your purpose, going through a transition, or thinking of making a change.
- You’re constantly taking online courses, reading personal development books, listening to podcasts but want a space where you don’t need to strive for anything and make ‘personal development’ fun instead of a ‘should-do’.
- You struggle to trust your intuition or make decisions; or you overthink, feel stuck, and spend more time planning than taking action.
- You’re good at what you do or you’re happy with who you are, but feel there’s more of yourself you’d like to discover and are looking for a safe space to do that.
🌟 Our Mission
The default mode in our busy-world today is ‘doing’. Value is placed on what we do and how well we do it. We live in a society where productivity and optimisation is the highest value and we’re always striving to get things done. As adults, we’re super-optimising machines. We’re acutely aware of our limited time on this earth and we want to do everything we can to make the most of that time. We make plans, set goals and take action. All aspects of ‘doing’. But in our effort to move forward, we forget that an alternative mode is available. In our effort to ‘do’, we’re losing touch with our inner wisdom and ability to listen to our bodies. Loneliness, burnout, distraction, perfectionism, and imposter syndrome are so common today. Could these be a product of our inability to unwind, slow down and deeply connect to what is happening in this moment right now? Unfold is a response to this.
Unfold is the counter-space to our default mode of living. Our main goal at Unfold is to re-connect you with the parts of yourself that involve feeling, being, moving, and playing, rather than just the parts that involve thinking, planning, doing, and achieving (as useful as those are for navigating the human world…). Using play, movement and improv, we’ll connect you to your innate sense of wonder, presence and spontaneity. Neuroscience has taught us that our brains are plastic, they adapt based on the habits we repeat. By engaging with play, we can adopt new habits. And the more adaptable our brains are, the more interesting our lives will be as we move through the world. The more open we’ll be to learning and experiencing new things. The more joy we’ll find in our day to day lives. The more we’ll learn to trust ourselves to deal with stress and uncertainty. Operating from the principles of play opens us up and creates the conditions for life to unfold through us. Join us for this unique online experience and let your inner sense of wonder & wisdom unfold.
“Our brains are built to benefit from play no matter what our age.”
— Theresa A. Kestly
🎨 Principles & practices
Tools in our toolkit:
🌸 Join our ongoing community
- Weekly play sessions (Moving Minds):
- Wednesdays 7am PST / 3pm GMT
- Thursdays 10:30am PST / 6:30pm GMT
- Weekly movement sessions (Weekly Wiggle):
- Tuesdays 11am PST / 7pm GMT
- Thursdays 8am PST / 4pm GMT
- Thursdays 5:30pm PST / 1:30am GMT (until mid-Nov only)
⏱ convert to your timezone here
- busy curious humans who want to connect to joy and aliveness.
- Online on Zoom.
- $60 USD / £49 GBP per month for ongoing access.
💞 Nice things people have said
I am deeply fascinated by the role of play, movement, and curiosity in shaping our lived experiences, whether through our felt-sense or the stories we tell. The philosophy of Unfold is rooted in my belief that “if you don’t move, you can’t move” and that all learning happens through the body in relationship with the world.
I hold a BSc in Psychology, with a specialisation in Child Development. I am trained in the Non-Linear Movement Method®, a body based-movement modality designed to increase sensory awareness and release tension. I am also a trained actress and a dedicated student of movement practices, the nervous system, philosophy, improv, relating and creative expression.
People often remark that they feel a sense of ease and spaciousness in my presence. My mission is to inspire people to keep moving and exploring. I’m not sure what shape this mission will take, and I’m open to seeing what unfolds as I continue to show up in the world when I do things that feel in alignment with who I am.
Questions before you apply?
If you have any questions or comments, my inbox is always open: unfoldout@gmail[dot]com
Or book a call with me: